Sunday, March 17, 2013

Hello, World!

Hello, beauty and makeup lovers and users of the world! I am hoping to be able to add something of use to the beauty blogosphere, which is no small task given how many talented bloggers are out there already. My focus will be sharing my unsolicited opinion (aka my two cents) on whatever products cross my path. I hope that by sharing my opinion and swatching things for you, it will help you find the product you are looking for -- without the hassle of trying out countless products yourself! Personally, I read countless blogs when I am looking for a new product, and it is always so satisfying to find the perfect shade of lipstick, read how the latest BB cream is performing, and see how that new eyeshadow palette looks on a girl with coloring similar to mine -- without leaving my house! If I am able to give anyone some insight into products the way countless bloggers have given their opinions to me... I will consider this a success!

XO
Beauty Cents

No comments:

Post a Comment