Thursday, April 4, 2013

FOTD: On Trend, Office Friendly Spring Turquoise Liner

Hey everyone!

I am seeing blue, green, and purple liners all over the place on YouTube for the spring, especially on the lower lash line. Here's my take using MAC Steamy shadow as a liner:



I used gold on the lid, tan in the crease, and MAC's Steamy, a great frosty turquoise shadow on my lower lid as well as halfway through my lash line. I followed the blue out under my winged eyeliner for a little oomph that still felt office appropriate!


Have you tried this trend?

Products Used:
Garnier Miracle Skin Perfecter for Oily/Combo in Light/Medium
Rimmel Stay Matte Powder 
Laura Mercier Eyeshadow in Camo
Laura Mercier Eyeshadow in Cafe au Lait
MAC Eyeshadow in Steamy
Tarte SmolderEyes liner in black
Buxom Amplified Lash Mascara in black
NYX Brow kit in medium/dark
NYX blush in Mauve

XO,
Beauty Cents
 

No comments:

Post a Comment